Wednesday, October 24, 2012

An Investor’s Haven

In these hard times, due to the economic meltdown, what in your definition would you call an investors haven?

Most investors require stability, profitability and safe guard of their investments. The last, of the three mentioned above is actually the most important for most investors. Most investors would not mind if an investment goes bad as long as their principal investment is safe guarded.

Are these kinds of investments that safe guard capital available?

Yes they are, but they are not obvious and never will be in the eye of average investor. Only those who with years of experience and practice can fish out or discover a good investment opportunity wherever its hiding.

This is the reason for this article, even if you are an average investor; I bet if you see a good and lucrative investment opportunity, you will jump at it with your socks on.

Investors are risk takers, as Robert Kiyosaki said, “investments are not risky” the investors is. If you do due diligence in the acquisition of financial education, everything you lay hands to do will turn to gold.

I have been an investor for many years now and I have lost tens and hundreds of thousands on failed investments but I didn’t relent, I kept going, I kept pushing, moving forward, acquiring relevant information.

Let me tell you this, I wasn’t caught unawares (pants down) in this economic meltdown because Robert Kiyosaki had predicted it and I did a little research of my own, and I discovered that all he said was true. So I braced up myself for the tough times ahead.

Tough times don’t last but tough people do.

I have consistently averaged 100% annually return on every single investment I make.

You can too.

People do not know that Nigeria is an investment haven for all investors both passive and active its a developing economy so opportunities abound in every nook and cranny…

Check out some of those investment opportunities here

http://www.mydexexpresscash.com/outsideafrica.html

No comments:

Post a Comment